GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Total Tools Gift Card which has been issued by Total Tools Licensing Pty Ltd ABN 74143791735 20 Thackray Rd, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207.
2. Gift Cards can be credited with any amount between $10.00 and $999.99
3. This Gift Card is redeemable in any participating Total Tools store via EFTPOS
4. Physical Gift Cards and eGift Cards are redeemable in any participating Total Tools store via eftpos and online at www.totaltools.com.au. A full list of stores can be found here: Total Tools Store Locations
5. This Gift Card is valid for thirty six months (three years) from the date of issue. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Gift Cards issued prior to 31 March 2018 have a 2 year expiry.
6. Purchases exceeding the Gift Card's available balance require the difference to be paid by other method/s.
7. This Gift Card cannot be used for the payment of store credit accounts.
8. This Gift Card cannot be redeemed at any time when stores' EFTPOS system is offline for any reason. Stores without EFTPOS facilities are unable to accept this Gift Card.
9. This Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Treat this Gift Card like cash as lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or returned. Total Tools accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of this Gift Card.
11. Total Tools stores may elect not to accept the Total Tools Gift Card at their discretion
12. This Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the full value before the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
13. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
14. Gift Card cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
15. Each of the Total Tools stores return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Total Tools Gift Card.
16. The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Total Tools or any of its employees.
17. No variations of these Terms and Conditions of Use bind us unless they have been approved and signed by Total Tools. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available on the Total Tools website www.totaltools.com.au
18. Visit your local store or contact Total Tools head office if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.
19. A customer can check their balance by logging on to the Total Tools website and clicking on the Gift Card link or by phoning 1300 554 268
20. Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Total Tools reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required:
- to add or remove participating stores at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card;
- to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodies and public authorities, in force from time to time;
- for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct; or
- where Total Tools, acting reasonably, considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
22. Total Tools will not be liable for any damages, liabilities, expenses, fines or costs, nor be in breach of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use, for any failure to perform any term of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use if such performance is delayed, prevented, restricted or interfered with for any reason outside Total Tools control, including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, earthquake, accident, war, acts of sabotage, labour dispute, materials or labour shortage (other than shortages of its own staff or staff under its control), system failure, power failure or shortage, law, regulation or act or omission of third persons.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD, CALL 1300 554 268 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org